Add single page as a menu item

A forum for discussing possible new features or changes to netPhotoGraphics. But NOTE, only a formal request via the GitHub repository ticket system is tracked or responded to.
Eddie

Add single page as a menu item

Post by Eddie »

Hi Stephen,

I created a page in Netphoto. I'd like to add this single page to my menu. Is there a way I can add the single page so that it uses the multilingual title of this page as a menu item?
When I do it via <?php printCustomPageURL(gettext('Page'), 'page'); ?> it will not show the multilingual title of the page because it is not in the global translations. Also I presume this is not the best way to do it.
stephenbillard
Site Admin

Re: Add single page as a menu item

Post by stephenbillard »

To make custom menus you would need to use the menu manager plugin. With this plugin you can do pretty much anything. It supports multilingual as well. Of course there is no mid ground. Either you use the theme's menu structure or you build a whole new structure. Some themes provide a default that matches their standard menu. But that does depend on the theme. If the theme you use does not, maybe one of the menus from the other themes would work as a start.
-Stephen